Prioritizing Health, Safety, and Community - A Note to our Valued Customers
As a company, our role and responsibilities are focused in two areas: the health and wellbeing of our customers and our employees. With that in mind, The KIA of Lincoln Team is taking trusted guidance from the CDC, our internal health providers, and Nebraska's health agencies.
While we remain open and continue to operate with the same level of customer care and service, We are taking a series of precautionary steps to maintain a level of hygiene and cleanliness for our visiting customers and employees, including:
- Increased deep cleaning and sanitizing procedures across all major touchpoints in our retail locations and offices. At least every 90 mins are sooner if required.
- Continued education on correct hand-washing and respiratory hygiene practices.
- Use of gloves by all automotive technicians and other affiliated service employees who encounter customer vehicles; wipe down of vehicles before and after service repairs, test drives, and movement of vehicles.
- Replacing handshakes with warm salutations and verbal greetings.
- Flexible leave protocol and mental health offerings encourage any employees who are feeling unwell to stay home. This is supported by a flexible paid time off protocol, so employees do not need to feel like they need to choose between their health and their work.
In addition, OUR EXPRESS CAR BUYING allows you to buy, trade, and finance your next vehicle online in a few easy steps and will even deliver your vehicle to you-- allowing you to stay at home. First select a new or used vehicle from our online inventory and reserve it. Second, if you have a vehicle to trade, use our Instant Trade-In Tool to provide information and we'll give you an offer within minutes. Next, secure your financing from the comfort of your own home with our huge network of national and local lenders. Next, you can review your purchase and decide if you would like to pick up your vehicle at the dealership or if you would like us to deliver it to your driveway. KIA OF LINCOLN Delivers!
As the world copes with the growing impact of this outbreak, we remain steadfast in the belief that people will uphold personal responsibility to prevent the spread of this virus through responsible hygiene practices and self-quarantining practices as needed.
As a company, we'll continue to do what is right for our employees, our customers, and the community. We will continue to stay close to our local health officials and trusted partners, and we are optimistic this will be a temporary situation.
We are proud to serve you and this community and look forward to seeing you soon.
Kyle Hager, General Manager – KIA OF LINCOLN
Location & Phone
KIA of Lincoln
1145 North 48th
Lincoln, NE 68504
Phone: (402) 434-7000
|Monday:||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday:||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday:||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday:||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Monday:||7:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||7:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||7:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday:||7:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday:||7:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday:||8:00 AM - 12:00 PM|